Tech West Whirlwind Liquid Ring Single Pump 1 HP Vacuum Pump, 115/230 volts
Vacuum Pump 1 Hp VPL2SS / VPL2SSR
- • Tech West’s most popular pump, the Whirlwind Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump provides a dependable and cost-effective solution for any dental office.
- • Designed to last, the Whirlwind features a capacitor start and capacitor run motor that lowers energy consumption and add years of life to the motor.
- • Creating minimal noise, the Whirlwind Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump is available in single, dual or triple configurations
- • Covered by one of the industry’s most extensive warranties: 5 years on the motor shaft, 4 years on the brass components and 3 years on all other components.
- • Choice of with or without Water Recycler, 115/230 voltage
- Model: VPL2SS
- Number of Users: 2
- Voltage: 115/230
- Breaker Size: 20
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Water Recycler: Model VPL2SSR Available
- DB(A): 70
- Air Water Separator: No
- Dimensions: 16”H x 13”D x 13”W
- Weight: 59 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
Number of Users: 2
Breaker Size: 20
Horsepower: 1 HP
Water Recycler: Yes
Air Water Separator: No
Dimensions: 16”H x 13”D x 13”W
Weight: 59 lbs
Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Tech West Exclusive Warranty 5 • 4 • 3
- 5 years on the motor shaft
- 4 years on the brass components
- 3 years on all other components
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.