Mirage 2000 Chair-Mounted Delivery System by TPC
- Asepsis 3 handpiece automatic control with coolant controls
- Flex arm with air brake
- diaphragm block design
- wet/dry variable speed foot control
- deluxe utility center with air /water filters and regulators
- master shut off valves
- Includes 3 way syringe and light post with cutout for internal wires and monitor bracket
- 5' umbilica
- Asepsis automatic control for three handpieces
- • Individual handpiece pressure adjustments
- • Non-retracting water coolant with on/off
- • Individual water coolant flow controls
- • Air coolant flow control
- • Handpiece tubing flush system
- • Ultra soft handpiece tubing
- • 4-hole straight gray asepsis tubing with Midwest connector
- • Stainless steel tray with non-skid pad
- • Disc foot control wet/dry toggle with 7’ of smooth tubing
- • Equipment utility center with asepsis housing
- • Vacuum canister with solids collector screen
- • Water outlet quick disconnect
- • Air outlet quick disconnect for prophy jet
- • Self contained water system with city/bottle selector switch
- • Straight light post for unit mount dental light
- • Pre-wiring for fiber optic light source
- • Air-actuated counterbalanced arm lock
- • 3 way syringe on unit head
- Contoured bowl is made of fine porcelain for easy cleaning and infection control.
- • The cuspidor operates with adjustable timed bowl rinse and cup filter
- • Swing away cuspidor bowl with safety breakaway feature
- • Electric solinoid controlled
1 autoclavable HVE with asepsis tubing
• 1 autoclavable saliva ejector with asepsis tubing
- • Built In Electric Handpiece
- • Super thin X-ray viewer to mount on unit control head
- • Built-in Led curing light
- • Built-in scaler
- • Illumination light source
- • Post-mounted utility tray
- • 17” LCD Monitor
- • LCD monitor bracket
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.