Refurbished Stryker FL28C Electric Hospital Bed - Refurbished
Includes Matress used, Great condition!
- • 14.5-inch (37 cm) low-bed height
- • Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- • StayPut® retractable bed frame design
- • 6-inch (15 cm) casters
- • Trend./reverse Trend.
- • Four independent electric motors
- • Trend. display on footboard (only available with scale option)
- • Centrally-located steer and four-wheel brake mechanism
- • Four drainage bag hooks
- • Eight IV pole/traction equipment sockets
- • Roller bumpers
- • Manual back-up for head and knee control
- • Integrated pump holder
- • Nurse controls on footboard and siderails
- • Fixed patient controls on siderails
- • Degree indicator for head elevation
- • Patient restraint locations
- • Electronic function lockout controls
- • One-handed dampened siderail release
- • Auto contour
- • Photo-sensitive night light
- Model Number FL28C, FL28EX
- Overall Length 94.25" (239.4 cm)
- Overall Width
- Siderails Up 40" (101.6 cm)
- Siderails Down 39" (99.1 cm)
- Weight Capacity 500 lb. (227 kg)
- Height Range (to litter top)
- High 29" (73.7 cm)
- Low (standard with 6" casters) 14.5" (36.8 cm)
- Litter Positioning
- Backrest 0°– 60° (siderails down)
- Knee Gatch 0°– 28°
- Trend./Reverse Trend. ±14°
- Retraction 10" (25 cm)
- Patient Surface 36" x 84" (91 x 213 cm)
- Caster Diameter 6" (15 cm)
- Agency Approvals UL60601-1, CSA601.1 and IEC60601-2-38
- Volts 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 200 VAC, 220 VAC
- Current Leakage < 100 microamperes
- Frequency 50 – 60 Hz
- Hospital Grade Plug Yes
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.