SSCOR VX-2 WITH CHARGING RETENTION BRACKET 2310BV
- Compliant with SAE J3043 standards*
- When the device is on the charging/retention bracket the device runs using the vehicle battery and uses the vehicle battery to charge the internal sealed lead acid battery
- The device can be removed from the charging /retention bracket with one hand
- Fully adjustable regulator and gauge. Achieves negative pressure ratings to any point between <50mmHg to >525mmHg to perform a full range of suction procedures
- Well protected yet easily accessible suction canister
- Outward facing controls allow the operator to easily operate the device while it is on the charging/retention bracket.
- IPX4 rated for resistance to ingress of fluids
- Internal battery care system with external indicators
- Ramps up incoming voltage to optimally charge the battery
- Provides a float charge when the battery is fully charged to avoid over-charging
- Disconnects a depleted battery to avoid destructive deep discharge
- LED indicators on the front panel show battery condition
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery makes replacing the battery affordable. SSCOR will replace the battery free of charge if the battery does not perform to specifications within three years of purchase (SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket only)
- The SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket series is not recommended for hospital use
NOTE: If you purchase a SSCOR VX-2 without the charging/retention bracket you cannot retrofit the device to accommodate the bracket at a later date.
Performance: Clinical Airflow Rating > 30lpm Variable Regulator and Gauge provides negative pressure readings between <50mmHg to >525mmHg
Battery Run Time: 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
Battery Condition Indicators: LED indicators show battery level of charge
Internal Battery Charger: Charges the battery from AC or DC power source. Charges the internal sealed lead acid battery and disconnects a depleted battery to avoid a deep discharge. LED's indicate charging status and remaining run time on internal battery.
Charging/Retention Bracket: Secures the device to a force of 25G, EN 1789 compliant and SAE J3043 compliant.*
Dimensions: 17” L x 9” H x 5.25” W (43.2cm L x 22.9cm H x 13.3cm W)
Weight: 9.2 lbs /4.17 kg (device with bracket) 8.6 lbs /3.9 kg (device only)
Ingress Protection: IPX4
STANDARD ITEMS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT:
Charging/Retention Bracket, canister, 2m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip
and Quickstart Guide.
ETL listed and conforms to ISO 10079-1, UL 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 - M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529, SAE J3043, EN 1789.
REFERENCE / MODEL NUMBER:
*SAE J3043 compliant when used with a 1200cc Bemis canister and the SSCOR #230-00003 Onboard Canister Clip.
SSCOR suction units and components containing sealed lead acid batteries contain lead. These products can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.