SSCOR VX-2, FLATBACK 2310V
- Fully adjustable regulator and gauge, enabling the user to adjust negative pressure to any point between <50mmHg to >525mmHg to perform a full range of suction procedures
- Well protected yet easily accessible suction canister
- IPX4 rated for resistance to ingress of fluids
- Internal battery care system with external indicators
- Ramps up incoming voltage to fully charge the battery
- Provides a float charge when the battery is fully charged to avoid over-charging
- Disconnects a depleted battery to avoid destructive deep discharge
- LED indicators on the front panel show battery condition
- Sealed lead acid battery makes replacing the battery affordable
- The SSCOR VX-2 Flat Back is not recommended for hospital use
NOTE: If you purchase a SSCOR VX-2 without the charging/retention bracket you cannot retrofit the device to accommodate the bracket at a later date.
Performance: Clinical Airflow Rating > 30lpm Variable Regulator and Gauge provides negative pressure readings between < 50mmHg to > 525mmHg.
Battery Run Time: 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
Battery Condition Indicators: LED indicators show battery level of charge
Internal Battery Charger: Charges the battery from AC or DC power source. Charges the internal sealed lead acid battery and disconnects a depleted battery to avoid a deep discharge. LED's indicate charging status and remaining run time on internal battery.
Dimensions: 17” L x 9” H x 5.25” W (43.2cm L x 22.9cm H x 13.3cm W)
Weight: 8.6 lbs. or 3.9 kg
Ingress Protection: IPX4
STANDARD ITEMS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT:
DC Cable, AC/DC Converter, canister, 2m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip
and Quickstart Guide.
ETL listed, conforms to UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 - M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529.
REFERENCE / MODEL NUMBER: