RAMVAC Utility Hg5 Collection Container with Recycle Kit. Fits Utility Hg5
Hg5 Series of Collection Containers with Recycle Kits
Once you are set up with one of our award winning Hg5 series of amalgam separators that fits the size of of your practice, in time, you will need to swap out the collection container located at the bottom of the amalgam separator for recycling. The frequency with which you change the collection container depends upon the size and volume of your practice, the container will need to be replaced once the sediment reaches the full line or once a year (whichever comes first). The good news is, we do all of the hard work and dispose of the mercury under federal guidelines for you. All you have to do is disconnect the old collection container and ship it in the provided reecyling kit box to our recycling facility. Simply insert the new collection container, and you’re ready to go. Keeping harmful mercury out of the environment has never been easier.
- NXT Hg5, Hg5 [Legacy] or RAMVAC Utility Collection Container
- Solmetex box for shipping & recycling
- Shipping label
- Recycling documentation
- NXT Hg5® Collection Container Replacement & Recycle Procedure
- NXT Shipping Code & Label Instructions
- NXT Hg5® Collection Container Change-Out Video
- Hg5® Collection Container Replacement & Recycle Procedure
- Hg5® Shipping Code & Label Instructions
- Hg5® Collection Container Snap Cap Video
RAMVAC Utility Collection Container with Recycle Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.