Stryker Stretcher M Series 1015 Big Wheel Refurbished
Extraordinarily mobile and user-friendly, the Stryker 1015 Series stretchers are designed to greatly reduce the physical strain on clinicians, while enhancing patient care and comfort. Advanced mobility options such as the centre Big Wheel make transporting heavy patients easy. Fully equipped and highly configurable, the Stryker 1015 Series allows you to create the ideal solution to meet your specific needs.
- 3″ (8 cm) vinyl mattress on 26″ (66 cm) litter
- 8″ (20 cm) Omni Surface™ casters
- Fold-down side rails on 26″ (66 cm) litter (fold to foot)
- Fold-down side rails on 30″ (76 cm) litter (fold to head)
- Four IV receptacles
- Central-locking brake system with dual-end activators
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- Roller bumpers
- Stationary foot-end litter
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest
- Dual pedestal hydraulics
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics
- Hands-free Trend.
- Wheel covers
|Overall Length||83" (211 cm)|
|Overall Width||34" (76 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs (228 kg)|
|Height Range||High 34" (91 cm)
Low 21" (55 cm)
|Trend./Reverse Trend.||±18° ±18°|
|Knee Gatch||0°- 30°|
|Patient Surface||26" x 75.5" (66 x 192 cm)|
|Siderails||13" x 55" (33 x 140 cm)|
|Caster Diameter||8" (20 cm)|
|Stryker Part Number||1015|
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.