Ray Foster PR 75 Polishing Lathe (PR75)
Ray Foster Polishing Lathes are dynamically balanced for smooth, quiet operation and quality built for year after year of reliable service. They deliver a powerful 1/3 HP in a totally enclosed, dust and splash-proof housing for trouble free polishing and grinding. Our unique Two Speed Lathe provides up to 3,450 RPM giving you more power and speed than ever in a counter top dental lathe. All Foster Lathes feature rugged construction and modern design.
- Two speed 1,725 & 3,450 RPM
- Quick-change chuck is easily mounted on right side
- Standard dental taper shafts with chuck removers will accommodate all types of chucks
- Industrial grade, sealed ball bearings never need lubrication
- Manual reset overload protection
- UL listed and CSA certified for electrical safety
- Base may be bench mounted
- Overall length (spindle tip to spindle tip) 13-3/4"
- Base dimensions 6-3/4" X 7-1/2" deep
- Height to center fo motor shaft 5-1/4"
- 1/3 HP, 115 volt 60 Hz standard
- 1/3 HP, 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 40 lbs / Shipping weight 43 lbs