Ray Foster PR 75 Polishing Lathe (PR75)
Ray Foster Polishing Lathes are dynamically balanced for smooth, quiet operation and quality built for year after year of reliable service. They deliver a powerful 1/3 HP in a totally enclosed, dust and splash-proof housing for trouble free polishing and grinding. Our unique Two Speed Lathe provides up to 3,450 RPM giving you more power and speed than ever in a counter top dental lathe. All Foster Lathes feature rugged construction and modern design.
- Two speed 1,725 & 3,450 RPM
- Quick-change chuck is easily mounted on right side
- Standard dental taper shafts with chuck removers will accommodate all types of chucks
- Industrial grade, sealed ball bearings never need lubrication
- Manual reset overload protection
- UL listed and CSA certified for electrical safety
- Base may be bench mounted
- Overall length (spindle tip to spindle tip) 13-3/4"
- Base dimensions 6-3/4" X 7-1/2" deep
- Height to center fo motor shaft 5-1/4"
- 1/3 HP, 115 volt 60 Hz standard
- 1/3 HP, 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 40 lbs / Shipping weight 43 lbs
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.