Ray Foster 12" Model Trimmer ( MT12)
Ray Foster Model Trimmers are constructed from heavy gauge cast aluminum with stainless steel and solid brass fittings. The machines are finished, inside and out, with a high gloss white epoxy coating that offers durability, corrosion resistance, and a very attractive finish. Resiliently mounted and precision balanced for smooth, quiet operation, they are designed to assure years of service free performance under the most demanding laboratory use. The Ray Foster Model Trimmers are the original "swinging door" trimmer and is the benchmark by which other model trimmers are measured.
- Heavy-duty, capacitor start ball bearing motor
- Adjustable work table - Full radius water spray
- Reversible grinding wheel - Hinged door secured by single knob
- Optional automatic water valve - Motor is UL recognized and CSA certified for electrical safety
- 1/2 HP motor, with 1.25 service factor producing .625 HP actual power
- 12" diameter, 1/4" thick grinding wheel
- 5-1/4" wide, 5" high cutting surface
- 17" high, 17" wide, 16" deep
- 115 volt, 60 Hz standard or 230 volt, 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 41 lbs, shipping weight 49 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.