Ram Micro Drill Sets
Micro Drill Sets
Simple and basic does the job. Comes with your choice of either Tech 2000 or 45000 handpiece model at just slightly more than the costs of a handpiece only. Ideal for light work needs such as finishing plastics, woodcarving or gourds, or final finishing of metals. Handpieces are compatible with other Ram models. Ideal for back-up, travel or those just having minimal use for a micromotor. Features variable speed dial control and does not have size as big as transformer or fancy electronics.
MICRO DRILL CONTROL BOX FEATURES:
• 0-35,000 RPM
• Compact Style
• Forward or Reverse Rotation
MICRO DRILL CONTROL BOX SPECIFICATIONS:
• Input: AC110V/230V 50HZ-60HZ
• Output: DC 0-32V
• Max Amp: 2A
• Rotate Speed: 0-35,000rpm
• Power: 50W
• Dimension: 5” Length x 4” Width x 4.5” Height
• Weight: 3.8lbs.
TECH 2000 HANDPIECE FEATURES:
• 35,000 RPM
• Twist Type Release
• Multi-Chuck (Easy to Change Chucks)
• Improved Dust Seals
• Grease Sealed Bearings
• Optional Chuck Sizes: 1/8” or 3mm
TECH 2000 HANDPIECE SPECIFICATIONS:
• Torque: 3.5 Ncm
• Size: 6” x 1.2”
• Net Weight: 8oz.
ON/OFF FOOT PEDAL FEATURES:
• This foot pedal accessory will allow the user to turn the handpiece on/off as set
ON/OFF FOOT PEDAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• 4” Length x 2 1/2” Width x 11/4” Height
Do you have questions about this product?
Availability and delivery time?
Be the first to ask a question about this.