R.E. MORRISON BASE VAC M-VAC SERIES 1 - 2.5 USERS- 2800021
The M-Vac is an affordable powerhouse that packs the entire BaseVac experience into a compact integrated platform. It's designed to be the perfect plug & play replacement for wet ring pumps in smaller clinics. All you need to do is install it, set it, and forget it.
At only 30" tall and 17" wide it keeps a low profile without sacrificing functionality. With a vacuum this compact, the only question is what to do with all that free space in your utility room.
- Same industry leading vacuum capacity found on our large scale custom systems
- Dependable, efficient, and quiet rotary vane technology
- Easy service access
- Remote start & stop capabilities available on 2M models
All systems offer up to 25" Hg
Inlet: 1.50” Hose Barb
Drain Outlet: 1.50” Plastic Pipe
- Remote start capability built in for 2M series - remote switch not included.
- Exhaust Kit includes piping from pump with P-Trap, drain and 23 inches schedule 80 1 ¼ inch pipe. Inlet Kit includes hose and fittings from air water separator to vacuum pump.
- As with all dry vac suction systems a drip leg is recommended on the exhaust line to prevent condensate return to the pump and is included with all systems.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.