Pivotal Health ME2002 Elevating Table - The Bolt
The ME2002 Elevating Table - The Bolt has been specifically designed for doctors of chiropractic allowing them to effectively treat each patient. This dynamic table has been designed and built with the highest standards of quality, integrity, and innovation. With its quiet and smooth elevation at a range of 24” to 36”, the ME2002 allows each practitioner to eliminate the constant squatting and bending while treating patients, leaving them with more energy at the end of the work day.
- Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Electric elevation range: 24-36"
- 3” High density foam cushion with face opening
- White powder coat steel base
- 2 sliding doors of each side of table
- Ankle extension with 3.5" elevation
- 2 Foot pedals (1 on each end)
- 1 Mounted hand control
- S2778 - Pelvic Drop
- S2779 - Additional Mounted Hand Control