Oakworks Orthopedic Hi-Lo Casting Table
- The best solution to minimize back breaking work associated with lower extremity casting!
- 17" to 35" electric height range makes wheelchair transfer safe and easy
- A cost effective component to any medical facilities Ergonomic Safety Lift Plan
- 550 lb Bariatric lift and load patient weight rating means no more heavy lifting!
- Unique polymer casting surface allows for easy clean up of casting materials
- ETL Approved, CE Marked
Orthopedic HiLo Casting Table 31" W 2.5" Comfort shown here with Sapphire Fabric. Also shown is the optional hand control.
- Top Dimensions - 31" (79cm) wide x 73" (185cm) long
- Motion 1 - Electric Height: 17"-35" (43-89cm)
- Motion 2 - Lift-Assist Backrest: 0 to 90º
- Motion 3 - Manual Leg Section: 10 to -90º
- Foot Control - Controls height
- Weight Capacity - 550 lb (250kg)
- Product Weight - 200 lb (91kg)
- Padding - 2.5" (6cm) Comfort Foam™
- Side Rail specify side - 23.5" (60cm) long x 6" (15cm) tall (from surface of the table)
- Warranty - 3 years parts, 2 years labor
- Safety Listings - CE marked, cETLus approved, CB Certificate
- QuickLock™ Head Rest (black) & AeroCel Pad (PKG6914-Txx) - Comfortable, adjustable prone or supine support.
- Paper Roll Holder (11580) - Vanilla Accommodates 21" (53cm) roll (roll not included)
- Hand Control (69405)
- Locking Twin Casters (63400) - (one end of the table) To easily move your table in the room
- Second Side Rail (63264) - 23.5" (60cm) long x 6" (15cm) tall (from surface of the table)
- Non-USA electric system (73134) - Please contact us for order details
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.