New Tuttnauer EZ9Plus - Fully Automatic Autoclave
Original price $5,115.00 - Original price $5,680.00
$5,115.00 - $5,680.00
Current price $5,115.00
Tuttnauer EZ9Plus - Fully Automatic Autoclave
EZ9Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
- Returning / Warranty
- Newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable)
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty
- 9" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8" chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office: Use the 3 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 2 full plus 2 half sized cassettes...no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST5
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" x 19.8
- Volume: 5.2 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8"D x 19.1"W x 15.1"H
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 Full & 2 Half (loaded vertically)
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3"D x 6.7" x 0.6"H
- No. of Trays: 3
- Voltage:120V /50/60Hz
- Power: 1400 Watts/12 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 104 lbs
Returning / Warranty
Manual Sterilizer: 1 year parts and labor
automatic Sterilizer: 2 years parts and labor
Disinfection Washer: 2 years parts
Ultrasonic Cleaner: 1 year parts and labor
Do you have questions about this product?
Availability and delivery time?
Be the first to ask a question about this.