Tuttnauer 2540M (10") Manual Autoclave - M Series
The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Our 2540M autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.
- Automatic Shut Off at the end of Both the Sterilization and Dry Cycles
- A long Life Electro Polished Chamber and Door
- Double Safety Locking Device Prevents Door from Opening while Chamber is Pressurized
- Drain Valve is Located on the Front, Allowing for Quick and Easy Draining of Water Reservoir
- Dual Safety Thermostat to Protect against Overheating
- International Certifications
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19"
- Chamber Volume: 6 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5"D x 20"W x 14.4"H
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 Full and 3 Half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3"D x 6.7"W x 0.8"H
- Number of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 30 Min, Hot: 14 Min
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 1400W
- Autoclave Weight: 85 lbs
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Instrument Pouch Racks (2 per box) for all 9" and 10" chambers: AR910
- Instrument Pouch Racks (2 per box) for all 15" chambers: AR920
- Printer 01610100
- Printer Paper, Chart Recording Paper (PKG/5): 1610406
- Chamber Brite Autoclave Cleaner (1 case/12 boxes of 10 packets each): CB0010
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.