Amico Titan Transport Stretcher
The Amico Titan Transport Stretcher uses an innovative design and incorporates distinctive features aimed to help caregivers provide a more meaningful level of care to patients.
This product is specifically designed to meet the needs of customers by offering key characteristics such as a dual brake system, deep well storage area in the base and an ergonomic design to help improve efficiency of healthcare. With the heightened awareness regarding fall prevention, Amico is proud to offer a Transport Stretcher that is the best-in-class low height stretcher in the market.
- Overall Length: 84.5" (214 cm)
- Overall Width: 33" (84 cm)
- Height Range: 21" (53 cm) - 33"
- Weight Capacity: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Caster Diameter: 8" (20 cm).
- 550 lbs (250 kg) weight capacity
- Standard fifth wheel for improved mobility
- 21" (53 cm) low height
- Storage area for two oxygen E-cylinder tanks and belongings
- Radiolucent fowler section
- Dual brake pedal mechanisms
- Optional Knee Gatch for enhanced comfort
- Fold-down siderails
- 8" (20 cm) Wheel casters
- Pressure relief surfaces
- 3" (8 cm) Ultra Comfort Mattress
- High Density Foam Mattress
- 4"/5", with or without fire barrier
- Radiolucent Fowler Board
- Manual Crank for Knee Section
- Integral Wheel Casters
- Foley Bag Hook
- Utility Tray
- Removable IV Pole – 2
- Siderail Covers
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.