Amico Apollo MS Hospital Bed
The Amico Apollo MedSurg (MS) Bed uses an innovative design and incorporates distinctive features to help caregivers provide a more meaningful level of care to patients.
Research indicates the need for a more ergonomic design for back injuries, a lower height for patient fall reduction, siderails designed to reduce patient entrapment and a series of one-hand operations for the bed. Amico has designed the Apollo MedSurg Bed with this research in mind, and we are proud to introduce a product that is built to the most current standards while also meeting the clinician's needs. The Apollo MedSurg Bed can also be customized to fit your existing or planned décor. The Apollo Bed would be unique to your facility with customizable options, inserts and logos.
- Retracted: 92" (234 cm)
- Extended: 96" (244 cm)
- Siderails Up: 42" (107 cm)
- Siderails Down: 40" (102 cm)
- Retracted: 84" x 35" (213 x 89 cm)
- Extended: 88" x 35" (224 cm x 89 cm)
Height Range (to the surface of the Litter):
- 16" - 27" (41 cm - 69 cm)
- Customizable wheel casters
- Central locking brake mechanism
- Modular battery backup
- Adjustable height, adjustable fowler angle, adjustable knee angle
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg
- HBSW compliant siderails
- Patient controls in inner siderails
- 550 lbs (250 kg) weight capacity
- Integrated mattress retainer
- Integrated bed extender
- Removable headboard and footboard
- Linak™ DC Actuators
- CPR quick release system
- Four integrated roller bumpers
- Four IV pole sockets
- LED night light
- Integrated pump holder on footboard
Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, dental chairs exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, and surgical tables
Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.