Zenith9100 76"/80" Grid Deck, Full Electric w/4 locking & 4 nonlocking casters - 7" - 30"; 600# capacity, Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg, Chair Position
NOTE: Basic American Medical Products beds are for INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY. Orders will not be accepted for delivery to a residential address.
• Smart Technology
• Digital Electronics enable ‘plug and play’ capability to add features at any time
o USB Power Supply for cell phone charging
o Underbed Light for resident safety
• 600 LB Safe Work Load
• Travel Range: 7”-30”
Features• Energy-saving electronics consume up to 66% less power than electronics using a transformer
• Sealed ball bearings in the joints provide maintenance- free continuous, silent operation
• Intuitive 2-pedal locking system - centrally located, easily visible from a distance to ensure the bed is locked, and is accessible at all heights and widths – even the lowest position
• US Patent awarded Hi-Lo system (mechanism inside of bottom of mainframe tubes reduces the chance of fluids getting inside and harboring bacteria)
• Industry-leading electronics ensure lower cost of ownership
• Tool-less assembly
• SilverSolutions within the powder coating provides antimicrobial surface protection and deters the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria
• Patented super-efficient transmission is less strain on the motors
• Embedded staff control with safety-inspired two stage lockouts enables caregivers to lock-out individual features to the resident
• Advanced Positioning, including cardiac chair and Trendeleburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
• Patented industry-leading Slide-W-I-D-E deck option provides built-in adjustability to change the bed width from 35", 39", and 42"
• Pin-on wide kits extend the deck width to 39” or 42”
• Underbed Light clearly illuminates where the resident gets in and out of the bed
• USB Power Supply eliminates using a separate wall outlet for cell phone and tablet charging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.