ZENITH7100 WITH ADVANCED POSITIONING
Slide-W-I-D-E - Zenith7100 76"/80" Grid Deck, Full Electric W/Locking Mechanism - Pedal Locks Bed To Floor, 7.95" - 30", 500# Capacity, Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg, Chair Position W/Slide W-I-D-E Expanding/Retracting Deck 35", 39", 42" ZZA796
ZENITH7100 WITH ADVANCED POSITIONING
NOTE: Basic American Medical Products beds are for INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY. Orders will not be accepted for delivery to a residential address.
• Smart Technology
• Digital Electronics enable ‘plug and play’ capability to add features at any time
o USB Power Supply for cell phone charging
o Underbed Light for resident safety
• Interchangeable Electronics
• 500 LB Safe Work Load
• Travel Range: 7.95”-30”
• Energy-saving electronics consume up to 66% less power than electronics using a transformer
• Sealed ball bearings in the joints provide maintenance- free continuous, silent operation
• Intuitive 2-pedal locking system - centrally located, easily visible from a distance to ensure the bed is locked, and is accessible at all heights and widths – even the lowest position
• US Patent awarded Hi-Lo system (mechanism inside of bottom of mainframe tubes reduces the chance of fluids getting inside and harboring bacteria)
• Industry-leading electronics ensure lower cost of ownership
• Tool-less assembly
• SilverSolutions within the powder coating provides antimicrobial surface protection and deters the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria
• Embedded staff control with safety-inspired two stage lockouts enables caregivers to lock-out individual features to the resident
• Advanced Positioning, including cardiac chair and Trendeleburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
• Patented industry-leading Slide-W-I-D-E deck option provides built-in adjustability to change the bed width from 35", 39", and 42"
• Pin-on wide kits extend the deck width to 39” or 42”
• Underbed Light clearly illuminates where the resident gets in and out of the bed
• USB Power Supply eliminates using a separate wall outlet for cell phone and tablet charging
- Overall Bed Length (with boards and wallsaver) 76" 82" 80" 86"
- Sleep Deck Width 35"
- Bed Width Including Boards 36"
- Maximum Height (floor to top of mattress support deck) 30"
- Minimum Height (floor to top of mattress support deck) 7.95"
- Maximum Head / Back Deck Angle 68°
- Maximum Knee / Foot Deck Angle 25°
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg Angle (APS models) 15°
- Maximum Safe Working Load WITH WEIGHT EVENLY DISTRIBUTED - includes bedding, resident / patient, 500 lb support surface, and accessories (226.8 kg)
- Bed Mass (standard deck, without assist devices 204 lb or boards) (92.95kg)
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.