Hill Rom TotalCare SPO2RT 2 P1900 Hospital Bed
Hill Rom TotalCare SPO2RT 2 P1900 Hospital Bed - Refurbished
TotalCare SpO2RT® Therapy System offers a combination of frame and surface that makes treating the most dependent patients easier and improves safety.
At the heart of the system is the integrated Therapy-on-Demand® concept, which allows caregivers to easily commence treatment modalities such as continuous lateral rotation therapy, percussion and vibration therapies as required or to treat the patient in the prone position. As the patient’s acuity improves caregivers can commence rehabilitation programmes utilising FullChairTM position to aid respiratory mechanics and ease the weaning process. At later stages, to enhance mobility and rehabilitation further, the Chair EgressTM position can be utilised to encourage weight bearing.
TotalCare SpO2RT® Therapy System is suitable for patients with or at risk of pulmonary complications due to immobility and those at moderate to high risk of tissue damage.
This winning combination of therapeutic body positioning and pressure relief makes a real difference to both patients and caregivers. By reducing the need for patient moving and handling, TotalCare SpO2RT® Therapy System increases caregiver efficiency and improves patient outcomes.
- Overall Width:Overall Length: 91.5".
- Side Rails Up: 40".
- Side Rails Down: 36.5".
- Head Elevation: 75° (Maximum).
- Knee Elevation: 20° (Maximum).
- Trendelenburg: 12° (Maximum).
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 12° (Maximum).
- Safe Working Load: 500 lbs (Patient and Equipment).
- Casters: 5".
- Sleep Surface: 35" x 83".
- Height Range: 14.5 - 33.5".
- Maximum Scale Weight (optional): 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy
- Percussion and Vibration Therapy, including postural setting options
- Weight based pressure redistribution in any bed position
- Advanced Microclimate Management technology
- Point-Of-Care® siderail controls with Graphical Caregiver Interface feature (GCI®).
- Digital Head of bed angle indicator and alarm
- 3 mode bed exit sensor with alarm silence and alarm suspend modes
- FullChair® and chair egress with stand assist
- One-button Boost® patient repositioning support
- Turn assist
- Optional IntelliDrive® powered transport
- FlexAfoot® electrical bed retraction and extension
- HandsFree™ emergency CPR and Trendelenburg
- History data on patient weight, head of bed elevation, chair position, and pulmonary therapies
- Therapy reminders
- Safety stop and alarm for pulmonary therapies when side rails are down