WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.
The VersaCare® bed combines ergonomic design with state-ofthe-art engineering to deliver a powerful user experience. Of special note is the VersaCare system’s Bed Exit feature with audible alarm. When used in conjunction with a falls protocol, the Bed Exit System can help reduce patient falls related to unsupervised bed egress. By providing caregivers with optimal low bed height and full technology capabilities, the VersaCare bed frees them from physically demanding labor, empowers them to focus on helping patients heal, and helps them accomplish protocol compliance.
The P3200 Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed is available with your choice of a 6" Hospital-Grade Memory Foam Mattress, Hill-Rom's P500 Surface, or A.I.R. Therapy Surface. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
- Bed Height: Low position – floor to center of deck: 13" (33 cm)*
- Bed Height: Low position – floor to edge of deck: 17" (43.2 cm)*
- Bed Height: High position – floor to center of deck: 30" (76.2 cm)**
- Bed Height: High position – floor to edge of deck: 34" (86.4 cm)**
- Sleep surface: Width: 35.5" (90.2 cm)
- Sleep surface: Length, fully extended: 86" (218.0 cm)
- Sleep surface: Length, fully retracted: 75" (191.0 cm)
- Sleep surface: Surface weight limit: 500 lbs
- Overall Width: Siderails down: 37" (94.0 cm)
- Overall Width: Siderails up: 40" (102.0 cm)
- Overall Length: Fully extended: 94.5" (240.0 cm) with standard foot board 97” (246 cm) with integrated transport shelf
- Overall Length: Fully retracted: 82.5" (210.0 cm) with standard foot board 85” (216 cm) with integrated transport shelf
- Max head of bed elevation: 0°-65°
- Max Knee elevation: 0°-16°
- Max Foot section: 0°-27°
- Max Trend/reverse Trend: 15° / 10°
- Patient weight, all surfaces: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Safe working load, including all accessories: 550 lbs (250 kg)