Hill-Rom CareAssist Hospital Bed - Refurbished
NOTE: DENTAMED USA DOES NOT DELIVER BEDS INSIDE RESIDENTIAL HOUSES. PLEASE CALL 2 OR 3 HELPERS TO HELP YOU GET THE BED INTO YOUR HOUSE. THE BED IS DELIVERED IN THE DRIVEWAY OF YOUR HOUSE.
- Embedded Caregiver Controls–Electric adjustment for height, head, knee, foot, Trend/reverse Trend and Dining Chair™ position.
- Patient Controls–Head/Knee (available as stowable pendant)
- Cardiac chair Position
- Trendelenburg and reverse trend
The Hill-Rom CareAssist Hospital Bed comes with a Foam Mattress. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Hill-Rom AccuMax Pad pictured above not included. Hospital bed wand/remote not included nor is required for operation.
Full 1 Year (Medical Facilities) / 90 Days (Residential Customers) - Parts and Labor.
The controls for the CareAssist Bed are designed to support the ease and comfort of both caregiver and patient. Bed controls are hydraulically operated and are easy to use, and patient controls snap directly into the bed rail for easy access.
This bed is designed to be moved safely and easily. The raised headboard allows caregivers to stay in an upright position while they push the bed. Stopping is easy and secure with the four casters locking in two different directions and a single press to the CareAssist brake system. Alert will sound if brakes are released and bed is still plugged in.
When transporting a patient, this bed can operate without being plugged in using the standard back-up feature.
- One-button Dining Chair position for patient comfort and safety.
- Shearless Pivot mechanism with auto contour means less need for caregivers to reposition patients.
- Point-of-Care controls save caregiver steps.
- "Instant CPR" release lever includes a dampened descent, gently lowering the patient and reducing caregiver back strain.
- Patient pendant is stow-able in any side rail.
- Higher headboard makes moving bed easier.
- Easy-to-read Line-of-Sight angle indicators for degree of head section and Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
- Four dual-locking casters keep the bed in place.
- Built-in bed extender.
- Bed and mattress are designed to addresses main entrapment areas.
- Durable Bed Exit System (optional) minimizes false alarms. It is designed to be a reminder to the patient to stay in bed.
- Scale System (optional): Has an accuracy of 1% and an operating range of 0 to 400 lbs (0 to 181 kg). The scale display and controls are located on the head end siderails.
- Frame Width: 39.74" (100.95 cm).
Frame Length with Head and Foot Board:
- Normal: 90.04" (228.71 cm).
- Extended: 94.04" (238.86 cm).
- Width: 36" (91.44 cm).
- Normal Length: 80" (203.2 cm).
- Extended Length: 84" (213.36 cm)
- Bed Clearance (Under Frame): 5" (12.7 cm).
- Low Position (Floor to Deck): 15.75" (40 cm).
- High Position (Floor to Deck): 32.24" (81.9 cm).
- Head Elevation: 68° (Maximum).
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg: 16° (Maximum).
- Caster Size: 6" (15 cm)
- Bed Weight: 420 lbs (approximately - without surface).
- Weight Limit (Safe Working Load): 400 lbs (181.4 kg).