Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Hospital Bed Refurbished
The Affinity III is intended for use as a birthing bed withing the acute care Labor and Delivery Unit. It has multiple articulation features, ergonomic hand grips, and a steering control headboard. Three independent motors raise and lower the bed, foot section, and head section. Calf supports for this bed may be manually adjusted and will lock when in the upright position, and the foot section of this bed slides off and may be stowed until once again needed.
This bed is electrically operated using Nurse and Patient controls with option to lock out patient bed controls. The bed may be transported easily with featured Central Brake and Steer system with 2-wheel braking and 1-wheel steering, and built-in headboard handles make the bed easy to steer. If the bed is not near an outlet, battery backup will enable the user to adjust the bed as needed.
- Instant CPR lowers head from elevated to flat position.
- CPR Release: Emergency lowering.
- Manual operation.
- Battery backup LED indicators.
- ON: Battery operational when bed plugged into appropriate power source.
- FLASHING: Battery needs charging.
- OFF: Battery discharged below adequate levels.
- Bed Height (Hilow) Motor to control bed height - Nurse/attendant controlled.
- Foot Section Motor to control foot elevation - Patient and/or nurse controlled.
- Head Section Motor controls head incline - Patient and/or nurse controlled.
- Auxiliary outlet for accessories.
- Headboard mounted on metal frame with built-in handles.
- Automatic Tilting:
- As head section raises, seat gradually tilts from 0 to 15°.
- As head section lowers, seat gradually returns to flat position.
- Docking/Wall Protection: Standard roller bumpers located at head and end of bed.
- Lockout Control Switch: Deactivates inboard (patient) and outboard (caregiver/attendant) controls.
- Night Light.
- Foot Support.
- Labor Grips.
- Side Rails.
- Braking/Steer System.
- Total Length: 90" (229 cm).
- From Roller Bumpers to Break in Seat Section: 61.88" (157 cm).
- From Break in Seat Section to End of Bed: 28.13" (71 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 36" (91 cm).
- Siderails Up: 39" (99 cm).
- Headboard Height: 52" (132 cm) (Maximum).
- Siderail Height: 14.75" (37.5 cm) (Maximum).
- Minimum Under-Bed Clearance: 5" (13 cm).
- Wheel Base: 50" x 29" (127 cm x 74 cm).
- Casters: 6" (15 cm).
- Total Weight: 480 lbs (218 kg) (Maximum).
- Head Section Inclination: 65° (Maximum).
- Seat Section Inclination: 15° (Maximum).
- Trend-Like Position: 8° (Maximum).
- Bed Height Range: 18 - 34" (46 - 86 cm).
- Bed Lift Capacity (Maximum Safe Working Load): 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Foot Section Lift Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg) (Maximum).
- Head Section Lift Capacity: 200 lbs (91 kg) (Maximum).
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.