Full Electric Bed Slide Wide ZZA79674
Zenith7100 76"/80" Grid Deck, Full Electric w/Locking Mechanism - pedal locks bed to floor, 7.95" - 30", 500# capacity, Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg, Chair Position w/SLIDE W-I-D-E Expanding/Retracting Deck 35", 39", 42"
Slide-W-I-D-E Expandable/Retractable Sleep Deck
- Patented expandable/retractable deck quickly and easily adjusts to 35", 39", and 42"with two quick-release ball-detent pins on each side
- Quick adjustment is ideal for moving through narrow doorways
- All pins are attached to the bed with lanyards, eliminating lost parts
- Wide head and footboards available in 39" and 42" widths
- Rails and assist devices are also quick-release without tools on each side
Wider sleep surfaces reduce falls by residents accustomed to sleeping on common consumer products, which range from 39" for a twin to 60" for a queen sized bed.*
*Fragala G, Perry B, Fragala M, Examining bed width as a contributor to risk of falls from bed in long term care. Annals of Long-Term Care: Clinical Care and Aging, 2012; 20(6):35-38.
FeaturesThe Slide-W-I-D-E and accessories are in full compliance with the FDA guidelines for reducing the risk of bed entrapment, “Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment”. Details can be found at: www.fda.gov.
Highest Safety and Quality Standards
Unrestricted UL Listing
Built to conform to UL 60601-1, IEC601-2-38, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 the Zenith Series offers the following, ensuring the utmost resident and staff safety:
- No pinch points within 200mm of bed perimeter
- Bed can be used as a transport device because it passes threshold clearance at ALL heights by 20mm
- Splash-proof electronics
- Load capacity and tip-stability tested and approved
Proudly Made in America