Matrix6100 76"/80", 35" Grid Deck, Full Electric w/4 locking & 4 nonlocking casters - 8.95" - 27"; 450# capacity MP69174
NOTE: Basic American Medical Products beds are for INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY. Orders will not be accepted for delivery to a residential address.
• Digital Electronics enable ‘plug and play’ capability to add features at any time
o USB Power Supply for cell phone charging
o Underbed Light for resident safety
• Interchangeable Electronics
• 450 LB Safe Work Load
• Travel Range: 8.95”-27”
• Energy-saving electronics consume up to 66% less power than electronics using a transformer
• Sealed ball bearings in the hi-lo joints provide maintenance-free continuous, silent operation
• US Patent awarded hi-lo system (mechanism inside of bottom of mainframe tubes reduces the chance of fluids getting inside and harboring bacteria)
• Industry-leading electronics ensure lower cost of Ownership
• Tool-less assembly
• SilverSolutions within the powder coating provides antimicrobial surface protection and deters the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria
• Embedded staff control with safety-inspired two-stage lockouts
• Advanced Positioning, including chair and Trendeleburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
• Optional hand pendant to control Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
• Intuitive 2-pedal locking system - centrally located, easily visible from a distance to ensure the bed is locked, and is accessible at all heights and widths – even the lowest position
• 4-locking casters
• Pin-on wide kits extend the deck width to 39” or 42”
• Underbed Light clearly illuminates where the resident gets in and out of the bed
• USB Power Supply eliminates using a separate wall outlet for cell phone and tablet charging
- Specifications Overall Bed Length (with boards and wallsaver) 76" 81.2" 80" 83.1" Sleep Deck Width 35"
- Bed Width Including Boards 36"
- Maximum Height (floor to top of mattress support deck) 27"
- Minimum Height (floor to top of mattress support deck) 8.95"
- Maximum Head / Back Deck Angle 68°
- Maximum Knee / Foot Deck Angle 25°
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg Angle (APS models) 12°
- Maximum Safe Working Load WITH WEIGHT EVENLY DISTRIBUTED - includes bedding, resident / patient, 450 lb support surface, and accessories (204.1 kg)
- Bed Mass (standard deck, without assist devices 157 lb or boards) (71.2kg)
Warranty: Main Frame and welds:............................................... Fifteen years Control Box and Actuator Motors:.............................. Four years Hand Control Pendant, Staff Control, and Cabling:.... Three years Headboard and Footboard:........................................ One year All other durable components not listed above: ........ Two years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.