Flight Dental Mobile Cart with Compressor
Mobile Cart with Integrated Compressor
- Fully integrated and Portable Mobile Cart Delivery System
- Clean Water Bottle for Self Contained System
- 3 HP Tubing for High and Low Speed Handpieces
- 120V Plug in for Compressor
- Ultra-Quiet Oilless Compressor – Low maintenance
- 1 HP Compressor
- Great for Hygiene, Mobile Clinics, Vet Clinics
- NO Additional Plumbing Required
Mobile Cart Specifications:
- Stable Steel U- Frame Cart
- Clean beige baked paint excellent for asepsis
- Adjustable vertical height, 24” to 31.5”
- Heavy Duty Twin Casters for carpet or hard floor
- Air and water coolant for high speed handpiece
- On/off and flow control for water coolant
- Individual handpiece pressure adjustments
- Variable speed disc-type foot control
- Quick-Clean three-way syringe
- Asepsis style holders
- DCI Compatible Components
Mobile Cart Delivery System:
- DCI Compatible Components
- 3 Midwest 4 hole Handpiece tubings
- 3 Handpiece Block
- Individually controlled Water Control Blocks
- All Tubing Made in US HandpieceTubing- Lt Grey
- Straight Tubing Only for HP
Compressor for Cart Features:
- Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free Air compressor
- Only 60db
- 1 HP motor operating at 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear
- Low Maintenance and cleaner air
- Thermal Overload Protector
- Only 50 seconds to fill tank
- Recovery time from 90psi to 120psi is only 14 seconds
- Less Heat which dissipates very efficiently
- Lightweight -35lbs
- UL Certified
Compressor for Cart Description Specification Noise Level 60db Tank Size 2.0 Gallon Aluminum Tank (Rust Free) Motor 1.0HP (Rated/Running – 2.0HP (PEAK) Maximum Pressure 120psi CFM 3.10 CFM @ 40 PSI 2.20 CFM @ 90 PSI Voltage 110v/60Hz Amps 8.5A Duty Cycle 70/30 Weight 35lbs Dimensions L (18.7") x W/D(14.2") x H (14.75") Warranty 1 Year
Return and Refund Policy
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and the product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by Medical Dental Equipment's within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom-made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
We inspect and test all refurbished items prior to delivery. The warranty period in Florida is covered for one year during which time you have one free service call or three free hours of service whatever occurs first. After you have used the free service call, each additional hour costs $120.
Outside Florida, the warranty period is 90 Days (Residential).
Hospital beds are purchased from different sources. We test them and make sure they get fully functional to your location. Many things happen behind the scenes while we are working right after you place the order. Refurbished beds are totally checked, worn areas are repainted and lubricated. Plus we spend hours making sure they are properly cleaned, have no leakages, the side-rail cables are smoothly operating as well as the solenoids, etc. etc. That is the reason why we have a very strict policy and we take our work truly seriously. We accept no refunds, no returns and no cancellations.
When placing an order, make sure they fit in through the door, the elevator, and that there are not so many steps or that you have a ramp to facilitate the delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 to 7 days.
Note:- After 10 days of period from purchase date you will no longer be eligible to receive a refund.
You can contact us if you have any query:
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org / Sales@dentamedusa.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.