DNTLWORKS ProCart III Selff-Contained Console
ProCart™ III mobile treatment console introduces the latest advancements in self-contained delivery systems technology into progressive dental practice.
ProCart™ III joins the growing family of other successful self-contained products from DNTLworks Equipment Corporation. Where can you implement the new ProCart™ III? Increase your existing office’s productivity by expanding into unused areas. Open a satellite office. For new dentists, open your first practice without costly plumbing and electrical wiring expenses.
ProCart™ III is perfectly suited for other dental treatment locations. Expand your vision to include hospitals, nursing homes, military installations, correctional facilities, community health centers, and other public health organizations.
- Variable speed foot control
- Built-in amalgam separator.
- Quick access to internal compartments.
- Rounded corners and edges to make cleaning easier.
- Locking rear casters.
- Superior sound reduction.
- Three separate oil-free pumps are built-in.
- Compressor for handpieces and air/water syringe.
- Vacuum pump for HVE and saliva ejector.
- Waste purge pump for hands-free waste removal.
- Strong, lightweight aluminum chassis.
- Two one-liter freshwater reservoirs.
- Wet/Dry foot control disc.
- Moisture separator for the compressed air.
- Filtered exhaust air.
- Waster material is filtered twice.
- Three automatic handpiece positions.
- Two automatic evacuation positions.
- Extra electrical outlets inside and outside.
- External air and water quick connect.
- Convenient side maneuvering handles.
- Easy-to-reach handpiece controls.
- Amperage 10 Amps. 12 Amps Max with Accessories
- Compressor Type Compressor and Vacuum Pump: Oil Free
- Dimensions 24"x26"x32"
- Element Filtration 50 micron Vacuum System
- Element Filtration 5 micron Air System
- Flow Rate 5.0scfm @ 10inhg. Vacuum
- Flow Rate 2.5scfm @ 40psi. Compressor
- Font Adobe Garamond Pro Regulator
- Hertz 60hz
- Horse Power 1/3Hp Compressor/Vacuum
- Mic. Refining Cartridge About $90.00
- Operating Pressure 70 to 100 psi Compressor
- Regulated Pressure 40psi Water System
- Regulated Pressure 65psi Air System
- Shipping Size 30"x27"x40"
- Shipping Weight 140Lbs
- Sound Level 44db @3'
- Voltage 120Vac
- Volume Air Tank 1 gal, 3.7 Liter
- Volume Vacuum Container 2qt 1.9Liter
- Volume Water Container 2 Each, 1 Liter Bottle
- Wattage 1200 to 1440
- Weight 113 LBS
Return and Refund Policy
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and the product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by Medical Dental Equipment's within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom-made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
We inspect and test all refurbished items prior to delivery. The warranty period in Florida is covered for one year during which time you have one free service call or three free hours of service whatever occurs first. After you have used the free service call, each additional hour costs $120.
Outside Florida, the warranty period is 90 Days (Residential).
Hospital beds are purchased from different sources. We test them and make sure they get fully functional to your location. Many things happen behind the scenes while we are working right after you place the order. Refurbished beds are totally checked, worn areas are repainted and lubricated. Plus we spend hours making sure they are properly cleaned, have no leakages, the side-rail cables are smoothly operating as well as the solenoids, etc. etc. That is the reason why we have a very strict policy and we take our work truly seriously. We accept no refunds, no returns and no cancellations.
When placing an order, make sure they fit in through the door, the elevator, and that there are not so many steps or that you have a ramp to facilitate the delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 to 7 days.
Note:- After 10 days of period from purchase date you will no longer be eligible to receive a refund.
You can contact us if you have any query:
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org / Sales@dentamedusa.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.