California Air CAT-60040DCADC 4 HP 60 Gallon Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free
California Air Tools CAT-60040DCADC 4 HP 60 Gallon Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free Dolly Air Compressor with Air Dryer and Auto Drain
This item ships directly from manufacturer in 1-8 days
Ultra Dry & Ultra Quiet Series - 98% Dry Air
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS Ultra Dry, Oil-Free & Ultra Quiet Air Compressors with Air Dryers are designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry removing 98% of the moisture from the air.
The powerful motors operate at only 1680 RPM creating less noise, vibration and creating less wear.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for longevity, high performance and durability.
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dyer.
The Ultra Dry Air Dyer is specially designed to remove 98% of the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
These Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressors with Air Drying Systems are designed for industries such as, Dental, Dental Lab, Medical, Biotech, Laser, 3D Printing and others with a need for Dry Clean Air.
If you plan on using an air tool or machine on a continuous basis, it is a good idea to multiply the “CFM” x 2 to get a continuous CFM rating for the tool or machine.
Most all air tools and machines are rated for intermediate usage (not continuous).
* Ultra Quiet - Only 75 decibels
- * Oil-Free Pump (Class 1) – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
- Less maintenance and Costs.
- * Two pressure control gauges
- * 5.0 Micron (Class 2) Air Filter & Regulator with a 3/8" Port
- * Air Hose Port 3/8"
- * Condor Pressure Switch
- * Thermal Overload Protector
- * 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
- * 220 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase - ( No 208 Volts)
- * Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
- * Time to fill tank from empty to full - 6:30 Minutes
- * Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 2:00 Minutes
- * Duty Cycle - 70/30
- * Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
- * Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
- * 60 Gallon ASME Steel Air Tank for Commercial use.
- * L (25.5") x W/D (29") x H (66.5")
- * 248 lbs
- * Air Dryer Cartridge uses a High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant
- Easy to remove (spin off) and replace every 2 years
- * Aftercooler (condenser)
- * PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
- * Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
- * EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
- * 1 Year Limited Warranty
- * Comes complete (4) Air Filters
- * Plug Type: Nema 6-15P
- * Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
- * Assembled in USA with global components
California Air Tools 60040DCADC Air Comp[...]
Do you have questions about this product?
Availability and delivery time?
Be the first to ask a question about this.