Continuum Manual Recliner / Sleeper Chair 720
Champion Continuum Manual Recliner / Sleeper Chair 720
The Contimuum offers welcome comfort in a style perfect for patient rooms or any treatment center where patient transport isn't needed. Well-sized and roomy for patients up to 400 lbs., the Continuum boasts an infinite-position back rest that lets patients easily control their own comfort. A familiar, lever-driven leg rest is also easy to use. The left arm swings open for easy patient transfer and cleaning. Over-night patients or guests can lay themselves completely flat with out staff assistance and sleep comfortably.
- Lever activated foot rest
- Actuation release for back rest
- Foot release Trendelenburg (access from both sides of chair)
- Steel, powder-coated frame
- 3˝ thermoplastic casters (rear locking)
- Swing arm on patients left side
- Quick-release seat
- Patient weight capacity: 400 lbs.
|Back Height (from floor/seat)||45"/23"|
|Overall width (no table)||32"|
|Overall width (table down/up)||35"/45"|
|Arm Height (at highest point)||27"|
|Upright Overall Depth (with/without handle)||44"/40.5"|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
- Articulating table
- Push handle
- Fold-away side table - Black
- Heat and massage
- Vinyl arm caps
- Cal 133 fire barrier (not available w/ two-tone vinyl upgrade)
- Vinyl upgrades
- Champion, graded vinyl selections
- Customer's own material
- PVC-free material
- Black over-the-lap tray
- Cup holder
- Head pillow/lumbar support
- Head flap protector
- Arm covers
Do you have questions about this product?
Availability and delivery time?
Be the first to ask a question about this.