Champion Concord Manual Recliner 220
The Concord treatment recliner features a user-friendly, push-back reclining mechanism, allowing patients to easily adjust to three positions. Trendelenburg comes standard with a convenient foot-release actuator on both sides. With many standard features, the Concord also offers a great value in a versatile recliner. The Concord is ideal for use in oncology, surgery centers, dialysis, infusion therapies, patient rooms and other treatment needs.
- Swing-away arms
- Three-position recliner
- Fold-away side table (one)
- Push handle
- 3˝ casters (four locking casters)
- All steel, powder-coated frame
- Patient weight capacity: 275 lbs
|Back Height (from floor/seat)||44.75"/27.75"|
|Overall width (2 tables down/up)||32.5"/52.5"|
|Arm Height (from floor, front/back)||27.5"/24.375"|
|Upright Overall Depth||39.75"|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs.|
- Additional fold-away side table
- Cupholder - On all tables or one of two tables
- Cal 133 fire barrier
- Vinyl upgrades
- Champion, non-standard vinyl
- Customer's own material
- PVC-free material
- Cup holders
- Head flap protector
- Arm covers
- IV pole (2-or 4-hook)
- Oxygen tank holder
- IV bracket
- Paper roll dispenser
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.