Champion 54 Series Manual Recliner / Transporter
Patient comfort, ease of use, dependability and long life make our classic 54 Series the "workhorse" recliner/transporter of the industry. Both the manual and power chairs are ideal for oncology, infusion, dialysis therapies, orthopedics, pre/post op, and other treatment needs. The 54 Series is engineered for your most demanding applications, including round-the-clock use and overnight therapies.
- Stationary arms
- Fold-away side table (one)
- Push handle
- Retractable foot tray
- All steel, powder-coated frame
- 5" Thermoplastic casters
- Wall-hugger mechanism (infinite recline positions)
- Quick-release seat
- Patient weight capacity: 300 lbs.
|Back Height (from floor/seat)||48"/29"|
|Overall width (2 table down/up)||32"/52"|
|Arm Height from Floor (front/back)||30"/27"|
|Upright Overall Depth (w/handle)||47"|
|Trendelenburg Depth (ext. length)||74"|
|Thermal Plastic Casters||5"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
- Break-away arm - Note patient Left or Right
- Additional fold-away side table (not available with break-away arm option)
- Cupholder - On all tables or one of two tables
- Premium casters - Set of 4
- Heat and massage
- Cal 133 fire barrier
- Vinyl upgrades
- Champion, non-standard vinyl
- Customer's own material
- PVC-free material
- Black over-the-lap tray
- Fold-away table (with cupholder)
- Swing-away table (with or without cupholder)
- Cup holders
- Head pillow/lumbar support
- Cushion wedge/arm support
- Blood draw arm support
- Push handle cover
- Head flap protector
- Arm covers
- Rear back flap
- Monitor mount
- Tablet table
- Nocturnal sleep pad
- Nocturnal sleep guards
- Footrest extender
- IV pole (2-or 4-hook)
- Oxygen tank holder
- IV bracket
- IV rolling base, locking
- Bag hook
- Personal items storage bag
- Paper roll dispenser
Return and Refund Policy
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and the product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by Medical Dental Equipment's within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom-made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
We inspect and test all refurbished items prior to delivery. The warranty period in Florida is covered for one year during which time you have one free service call or three free hours of service whatever occurs first. After you have used the free service call, each additional hour costs $120.
Outside Florida, the warranty period is 90 Days (Residential).
Hospital beds are purchased from different sources. We test them and make sure they get fully functional to your location. Many things happen behind the scenes while we are working right after you place the order. Refurbished beds are totally checked, worn areas are repainted and lubricated. Plus we spend hours making sure they are properly cleaned, have no leakages, the side-rail cables are smoothly operating as well as the solenoids, etc. etc. That is the reason why we have a very strict policy and we take our work truly seriously. We accept no refunds, no returns and no cancellations.
When placing an order, make sure they fit in through the door, the elevator, and that there are not so many steps or that you have a ramp to facilitate the delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 to 7 days.
Note:- After 10 days of period from purchase date you will no longer be eligible to receive a refund.
You can contact us if you have any query:
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org / Sales@dentamedusa.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.