Brewer 135DSS Dynamic Saddle Stool
135DSS Dynamic Saddle Stool by Salli
Optimize posture and production with Brewer’s patented breakthrough – Dynamic Split-Saddle-Seat Technology.
- Patented Split-Saddle-Seat improves comfort
- Unique circular 360° movement strengthens core muscles
- Ergonomic saddle-seat design enhances posture
- Engineered to support deeper breathing
A Unique Angle On Comfort.
Benefits of a Saddle Stool
- Better posture as the vertebrae discs align naturally, resulting in immediate improved posture with less spinal muscle degeneration.
- Tension relief in the shoulder and neck area due to the improved positioning of the thoracic and cervical spine.
- Deeper breathing occurs due to the stretching of the torso allowing for better circulation, resulting in less fatigue.
- Improved mobility and reach is easily achieved as the legs are free to “scoot” around the operatory, while remaining seated.
Why the Brewer 135DSS?
- Circular movement and tilt:
- Unique 360° tilt makes movement easier and more natural.
- Allows core muscles to become active in supporting the spine.
- Strengthens spine stability muscles, pelvic and leg muscles.
- Less pressure on the edges of the upper legs when moving side to side.
- Split Seat design:
- Improves circulation as there is no edge to press against your upper legs. The veins and arteries that carry blood to and from legs are in the most open position for improved circulation.
- Offerings superior cooling comfort, resulting in improved genital health in both men and women.
- Balances the pelvis in an upright position placing the weight over the “sit bones” and not the soft tissues.
- Better hip abduction brings improved posture over narrower saddle seats.
Dynamic, Core Strengthening Addition to Brewer’s Elite Ergonomic Stool Line!
- Provides 360° of balanced, dynamic “swaying” movement.
- Improved circulation and cooling comfort resulting in improved health.
- Allows natural posture, thus strengthening your core muscles while you work.
- Seat “movement” can be easily adjusted to your own preference and comfort level.
- Available in 3 height ranges so the optimum angle of the knee, 135°, can be achieved.
All 135DSS Saddle Stools by Salli feature:
- Unique split-saddle seat design
- 23″ diameter cast aluminum base
- Large casters for easy rolling
- 250lb weight capacity
- Standard 5-year warranty
- Numerous color options available, including premium upholstery
|Part Number||Height Range||Seamless Upholstery||Recommended User Height|
|135DSS||22.5″-29.75″||Yes||5’3″ – 5’11”|
- #3102670 – Optional Locking Casters, Set of 5
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.