Brewer 135 Series Jumper Saddle Stool-135JS-135JS-H
Benefits of a Saddle Stool
- Better posture as the vertebrae discs align naturally, resulting in immediate improved posture with less spinal muscle degeneration.
- Tension relief in the shoulder and neck area due to the improved positioning of the thoracic and cervical spine.
- Deeper breathing occurs due to the stretching of the torso allowing for better circulation, resulting in less fatigue.
- Improved mobility and reach is easily achieved as the legs are free to “scoot” around the operatory, while remaining seated.
• Standard upholstered seat design
• Press on ring for easy height adjustment
• Turn ring to conveniently adjust level of dynamic motion
• 23” diameter cast aluminum base w/large castors
• 250 lb. weight capacity
|Part Number||Height Range||Ultraleather Upholstery Colors||Recommended User Height|
|135JS||24″-32″||Dove Gray, Raven Wing, Papyrus||5’3″ – 5’11”|
|135JS-H||27″ – 37″||Dove Gray, Raven Wing, Papyrus|