Beaverstate Epic Dental Operatory Chair
BEAVERSTATE DENTAL EPIC DENTAL OPERATORY CHAIR
- Heavy duty cast iron base
- Thin back with lumbar support
- Anatomically correct back pivot point
- Standard non-articulating headrest with contour cushion
- Armrest mounted touch pad control
- 4 manual chair movements, 3 programmable positions and home position
- Swing down armrest
- Synchronized back and toe board recline
- Heavy vinyl scuff guard for toe board
- Electromechanical chair operation 110 Volt AC motors
- 600+ lb. lifting capacity
- 10 year warranty on drive motors
- Double articulating headrest
- 30* Rotation left and right of center
- Returning / Warranty
- Epic chair foot control (400-045) Add $ 415.00,
- Additional touch pad (400-165) Add $ 155.00,
- Sling Upholstery ( in lieu of standard) CH-0905 Add $ 300.00,
- Contoured utility center housing and cover only (400-002) Add $ 225.00
BDS warranties its product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for SEVEN FULL YEARS from the date of purchase on all units. Auto-blocks and standard foot controls are covered by a LIFETIME warranty when factory installed as part of a complete dental system. Upholstery has a TWO YEAR warrany and does not cover normal wear, stains, cuts or tears. Our LED lights
have a FIVE year Warranty and our halogen light has a ONE year Warranty. Operatory chair motors feature a TEN year warranty. All warranty is limited to repair or replacement by BDS. Products returned to the factory and determined to be defective will be repaired or replaced free of charge at discretion of BDS. The warranty does not cover light bulbs, electrical components and trimmed or installed tubing. BDS reserves the right to void all warranties if any product is installed by other than an authorized technician. BDS' warranty does not cover damage to any surface finish, including but not limited to, discoloration or abrasion from cleaners, disinfectants or light sources. No claim for labor or consequential damages will be allowed. Return items must include a copy of the invoice or packing slip as proof of purchase.
Do you have questions about this product?
Availability and delivery time?
Be the first to ask a question about this.