BEAVERSTATE DENTAL CELUX OPERATORY LIGHT CLX-110 / CLX-220
- Lamp head may be adjusted vertically, horizontally or diagonally
- Sharply defined rectangular light pattern
- 3800° to 4500 °Kelvin temperature (ideal for shade matching and examination)
- Easy reach on/off intensity switch
- 2-way switch for low (12.000 LUX) and high (24.000 LUX) intensity
- Reflector with dichroic coating filters out infrared rays, providing cool light
- 12V-55 Watt tungsten halogen H-3 bulb with twin filaments
- Easy bulb replacement
- Easy open safety shield allows for cleaning
- Requires Celux/Pelton light bushing (Part number 146-208 in Beaverstate Post)
- Illuminated pattern at 28" is 3" 7"
- 110 Volt
- 220 Volt
We offer a 1 year warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.