Beaverstate Dental Celux Operatory Light Clx-110 / Clx-220
BEAVERSTATE DENTAL CELUX OPERATORY LIGHT CLX-110 / CLX-220
- Lamp head may be adjusted vertically, horizontally or diagonally
- Sharply defined rectangular light pattern
- 3800° to 4500 °Kelvin temperature (ideal for shade matching and examination)
- Easy reach on/off intensity switch
- 2-way switch for low (12.000 LUX) and high (24.000 LUX) intensity
- Reflector with dichroic coating filters out infrared rays, providing cool light
- 12V-55 Watt tungsten halogen H-3 bulb with twin filaments
- Easy bulb replacement
- Easy open safety shield allows for cleaning
- Requires Celux/Pelton light bushing (Part number 146-208 in Beaverstate Post)
- Illuminated pattern at 28" is 3" 7"
- 110 Volt
- 220 Volt
- Returning / Warranty
We offer a 1 year warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.
BDS warranties its product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for SEVEN FULL YEARS from the date of purchase on all units. Auto-blocks and standard foot controls are covered by a LIFETIME warranty when factory installed as part of a complete dental system. Upholstery has a TWO YEAR warrany and does not cover normal wear, stains, cuts or tears. Our LED lights
have a FIVE year Warranty and our halogen light has a ONE year Warranty. Operatory chair motors feature a TEN year warranty. All warranty is limited to repair or replacement by BDS. Products returned to the factory and determined to be defective will be repaired or replaced free of charge at discretion of BDS. The warranty does not cover light bulbs, electrical components and trimmed or installed tubing. BDS reserves the right to void all warranties if any product is installed by other than an authorized technician. BDS' warranty does not cover damage to any surface finish, including but not limited to, discoloration or abrasion from cleaners, disinfectants or light sources. No claim for labor or consequential damages will be allowed. Return items must include a copy of the invoice or packing slip as proof of purchase.
Do you have questions about this product?
Availability and delivery time?
Be the first to ask a question about this.