Beaverstate Columbia Operatory System
Beaverstate Dental – Columbia Operatory System
- S-3600 - 3 handpiece automatic control
- C-4250 - Cuspidor with vacuum & water QD
- Aerolight PM - Operatory light
- 146-203 - 40" light post with bushing
- DR-96 - Doctor's operatory stool
- AT-96 - Assistant's operatory stool
- Epic - Epic operatoy chair, 110V
- 400-030 - Epic chair adapter
- 113-514 - Assistant's side syringe
- Options :
- Returning / Warranty
- 115-713 - HP Illumination (ISO-B, 5-Hole)
- 115-703 HP Illumination (ISO-C 6-Pin)
- 126-160 Wet/Dry Foot Control
- 030-016 2nd HVE holder and tubing
- 107-145 Unit mount touch pad (available on S-3600 only)
BDS warranties its product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for SEVEN FULL YEARS from the date of purchase on all units. Auto-blocks and standard foot controls are covered by a LIFETIME warranty when factory installed as part of a complete dental system. Upholstery has a TWO YEAR warrany and does not cover normal wear, stains, cuts or tears. Our LED lights
have a FIVE year Warranty and our halogen light has a ONE year Warranty. Operatory chair motors feature a TEN year warranty. All warranty is limited to repair or replacement by BDS. Products returned to the factory and determined to be defective will be repaired or replaced free of charge at discretion of BDS. The warranty does not cover light bulbs, electrical components and trimmed or installed tubing. BDS reserves the right to void all warranties if any product is installed by other than an authorized technician. BDS' warranty does not cover damage to any surface finish, including but not limited to, discoloration or abrasion from cleaners, disinfectants or light sources. No claim for labor or consequential damages will be allowed. Return items must include a copy of the invoice or packing slip as proof of purchase.
Do you have questions about this product?
Availability and delivery time?
Be the first to ask a question about this.