Beaverstate Cabinet Mount System Unit S0-3304 Dental rear mount unit
Beaverstate Cabinet Mount System Unit SO-3304
Cabinet is shown for display and not includedin price
- Side-mounted recessed control adjustments
- 3-way syringe with quick change autoclavable tip
- Master ON/OFF toggle with indicator
- Pressure adjustment for each handpiece
- Easy to read pressure gauge (protected under cover)
- Air coolant flow adjustment
- Non-retracting water coolant adjustment and purge
- Plated brass valving for long life
- Asepsis handpiece tubing, sterling (Specify Straight or Coiled/2 Wk LT)
- Slide-out mount with 150 pivot left and right
- Soft-touch variable speed foot control
- Utility center assembly (less housing)
- 7" Umbilical Tubing
- Returning / Warranty
- Delete utility center (144-027)
- Delete handpiece station with tubing
- Additional handpiece station with tubing (dry only)
- Additional syringe on doctor or assistant's side
- Additional umbilical tubing (per foot)
- Silcryn tubing
- Hepa Filter (119-027)
- Foot Control with Chip Blower (126-133)
- Foot Control with Wet/Dry Chip Blower (126-203)
- Dual Water Bottle Kit (110-052)
- Water Bottle Kit (110-032)
- Handpiece Illumination System with Delay, 5 & 6 pin
- Additional HVE Valve with tubing and holder (030-014).
BDS warranties its product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for SEVEN FULL YEARS from the date of purchase on all units. Auto-blocks and standard foot controls are covered by a LIFETIME warranty when factory installed as part of a complete dental system. Upholstery has a TWO YEAR warrany and does not cover normal wear, stains, cuts or tears. Our LED lights
have a FIVE year Warranty and our halogen light has a ONE year Warranty. Operatory chair motors feature a TEN year warranty. All warranty is limited to repair or replacement by BDS. Products returned to the factory and determined to be defective will be repaired or replaced free of charge at discretion of BDS. The warranty does not cover light bulbs, electrical components and trimmed or installed tubing. BDS reserves the right to void all warranties if any product is installed by other than an authorized technician. BDS' warranty does not cover damage to any surface finish, including but not limited to, discoloration or abrasion from cleaners, disinfectants or light sources. No claim for labor or consequential damages will be allowed. Return items must include a copy of the invoice or packing slip as proof of purchase.
Do you have questions about this product?
Availability and delivery time?
Be the first to ask a question about this.