Avante SLS 2500 LED Ceiling Mounted Surgery Light
The Avante SLS 2500 LED is a compact surgical lighting system. The shadowless lamps provide color temperature close to natural sunlight with 3,500 k ~ 5,000 k, reflecting the actual colors of human tissue.
- Single light head with convenient wall-mount configuration.
- Dimming knob located on the side of the lighthead for quick and easy adjustments.
- Multipath light ensures that a single damaged LED in one path will not affect operation.
- Universal arm system provides maximum adjustment range, suitable for any operating room.
- Arm is made of nova alloy for a lightweight structure, convenient operation and accurate positioning.
- Lighthead is totally enclosed with a streamlined design, complying with sterilizing and laminar flow cleaning requirements in all kinds of operating rooms.
- Illumination Intensity (lux): ≤ 60,000
- Color Temperature (k): 3,500 ~ 5,000
- CRI - Color Rendering Index: 85-95
- Available Color: Creme
- Diameter of Light Spot: 7 in
- Illumination Depth: 23.5 in
- Power (w): 20