Air Compressor SP Series Ultra Quiet & Oil Free 4-HP 20-Gallon (4 User)
Original price $5,500.00 - Original price $5,500.00
$5,500.00 - $5,500.00
Current price $5,500.00
California Air Tools SP Series Ultra Quiet & Oil Free 4-HP 20-Gallon Steel Tank Air Compressor w/ Dryer, Auto Drain & Sound Proof Cabinet (220V 1-Phase)
CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20040DSPCADC Powerful 4.0 Hp Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free
- Air Compressor with Air Drying System and Automatic Drain in a Soundproof Cabinet
- 4.0 HP (Rated/Running)
- 20 Gallon Steel Tank in a Soundproof Cabinet
- "NEW" Air Dryer Cartridge System - Up to 98% Dry Air
- 12.80 CFM @ 40 PSI
- 10.60 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 220 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20040DSPCADC Ultra Quiet, Ultra Dry Oil-Free Air Compressor with Air Drying System in a Soundproof Cabinet is designed to be one of the quietest 4.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 65 decibels of sound.
- The Powerful (2) 2.0 HP motors operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
- The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
- The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
- The CAT-20040DSPCADC Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 1500 hours or less.
- The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and eliminates oil from being in the air.
- The sturdy steel soundproof cabinet has a large 20 gallon steel air tank and caster wheels that makes it easy to move.
- The interior of the cabinet is lined with acoustic soundproofing foam insulation to reduce the air compressor's noise and vibration.
- The two latching door handles allows for easy access to the air compressor.
- The four exhaust fans are designed to remove the air from the cabinet for a cooler running air compressor.
- The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove up to 98% of the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
- PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
- Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
- To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
- The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
- The easy to replace "Spin-On" Air Dryer Cartridge has a regenerating High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant to dry the air.
- This cartridge dryer has a life of 2-years before replacement.
- The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
- The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.
- Designed for the person looking for Power, Dry Air, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
- * Ultra Quiet - Only 65 decibels
- * Oil-Free Pump (Class 1) – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
- Less maintenance and Costs.
- * 5.0 Micron (Class 2) Air Filter Regulator
- * Two pressure control gauges
- * Two - 1/4″ Industrial female quick connectors
- * Condor Pressure Switch
- * Thermal Overload Protector
- * 130 PSI Maximum Pressure
- * 220 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase - (No 208 Volts)
- * Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
- * Time to fill tank from empty to full - 150 Seconds
- * Recovery time from 100 PSI to 130 PSI - 40 Seconds
- * Duty Cycle - 70/30
- * Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
- * 20 Gal. Steel AirTank
- * L (31") x W/D (46") x H (39")
- * 375 lbs
- * Air Dryer Cartridge uses a High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant
- Easy to remove (spin off) and replace every 2 years
- * Aftercooler (condenser)
- * PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
- * Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
- * 1 Year Limited Warranty
- * Comes complete (4) Air Filters
- * Plug Type: Nema 6-15P
- * EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
- * Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
- * Assembled in USA with global components