New Tuttnauer 1730 Valueklave Manual Autoclave
Tuttnauer 1730 Valueklave Manual Autoclave
The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Chamber Dimensions: 7″ x 13″
- Chamber Volume: 2 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9″D x 17.4″W x 12″
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 Half
- Tray Dimensions: 1.6″D x 4.7″W x 0.8″H
- Number of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 16 Min, Hot: 11 Min
- Volts: 120V
- Power: 1350W
- Autoclave Weight: 50 lbs