Stryker Spirit High-Low Bed Refurbished
Low height, high security. Behavioral health departments can place unique demands on hospital employees. We worked to create a solution with features that help to satisfy these demands and increase security within these specific units when partnered with specialized hospital processes. In addition to the specialized security features that can be added to Spirit beds, all beds have a 10.75-inch low bed height. This low height helps to reduce fall injuries and increase patient comfort to create a more secure sleeping environment.
- Battery back-up
- Patient lock-outs
- Dual lock-and-steer brake system
- Footboard control panel
- Auto contour
- Low chair positioning
- Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg
- Total bed lock-out
- Molded plastic headboard/footboard
- Embedded patient controls in siderails
- Integrated nurse call button
- Power status indicator
- High quad rails
- Filled rails and boards
- 4-inch tool-less bed extension
- Behavioral health package (tamper-resistant hardware, nonremovable headboard and footboard, removable brake pedal)
- Security lockout
- Shortened power cord.
- Model number 5600/5700 (plus/select)
- Overall length 91.75” (233 cm)
- Overall width 40” (101.6 cm)
- Safe working load 500 lb. (227 kg)
- Height range (to litter top)
- High 34” (86 cm)
- Low 10.75” (27 cm)
- Litter positioning
- Knee gatch 0°–25°
- Trend./Reverse Trend. 14° (+/–)
- Backrest 0°–60°
- Foot section 0°–10°
- Patient surface
- Minimum 35” x 80” (89 x 203 cm)
- Maximum 35” x 84” (89 x 213 cm)
- Caster diameter 5” (12.7 cm)
Volts 120 VAC
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.