Clinton Shrouded, Power Table with Stirrups 81360
- Pneumatic backrest is adjustable from either side and raises 80 degrees from flat
- Footrest is adjustable from either side and lowers up to 80 degrees from flat
- Retractable, 2-position, length adjustable stirrups
- Easy-clean, ABS plastic enclosed lift
- Electric power height adjustment with foot control
- Ultra-strong, uni-frame base and top construction
- Heavy duty, all welded, lift mechanism
- Durable gray powder-coated steel frame
- Self-lubricating pivot points
- Smooth 110 volt electric height adjustment
- Power supply and motor meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
- Hands-free low voltage foot control
- Easy service, self contained, electrical components
- Seamless, rounded corner, upholstered top
- 2" (5 cm) ultra-firm padding
- Low height may help achieve ADA tax credit
- Customize with options
- Made in the USA by Clinton Industries
- 500 lbs. (227 kg) load capacity under normal use
- Download Spec Sheet
- COLOR CHARTS
- Delivery Time
- Returning / Warranty
|81360 Shrouded, Power Table with Stirrups, Adjustable Backrest and Footrest||Length||Width||Height Range|
|81360 (overall)||76"||27"||21" – 34"|
• Accommodates paper rolls from 18" (45.72cm) to 21" (53.34cm) wide
040 Paper Cutter-Power Table
• Clear plastic with elastic straps and buckle
034-Paper Dispenser/Cutter Combo-Power Table
082 Side Rails
• Positions up and down
• Plunger height adjustment
• 29" x 12"
084 Hand-Held Height Control
• Alternative to foot control
• Stores easily under top when not in use
NOTE: This option REPLACES the foot controller. ONLY the hand-held controller will accompany the table.
087 Locking Casters
• 3" heavy duty, rubber wheel, easy-roll casters
Note: The addition of casters adds 6" to the overall width of the table. (15.24 cm)
080 Safety Straps
• 2" x 89.5" (5 cm x 228 cm) strap is secured with quick hook and loop fasteners
• 2 safety staps per set.
• Bariatric straps available: 2" x 120" (5 cm x 305 cm) strap is secured with quick hook and loop fasteners
Ships out within: After the payment is clear in our account
5-Year Limited Warranty
NOTE: 5-Year warranty applies to all products purchased on or after 6-20-14. All products purchased before 6-20-14 are subject to previous warranties.
IMPORTANT: Clinton’s 5-year limited warranty applies to all complete Clinton products. Parts, regardless of purchase date, are subject to a 1-year warranty covering replacement of the defective part only. Service and part installation is not covered under the 1-year part warranty.
To the original purchaser only, Clinton Industries warrants manufactured products to be free of defects in materials, workmanship or design under normal use and service conditions for five years on all mechanical products, all electric equipment and support items, from the date of purchase.
If the product and/or equipment should become defective within the 5-year warranty period, Clinton Industries will send replacement parts or replace it (at our discretion) free of charge, including return transportation to you. All labor not included.
You MUST receive authorization before returning product to the factory, as Clinton Industries will not accept collect shipments. Clinton Industries reserves the right to repair or replace component parts without return of the entire unit.
This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident, abuse or misuse of the product and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts (including but not limited to vinyl) or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, improper assembly, alteration, or negligence. In addition, all representations and warranties made by any person or entity other than Clinton Industries main office is excluded from this warranty.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO FIVE YEARS FROM PURCHASE AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND ARE OTHERWISE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF EXPRESS WARRANTIES AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
This is the exclusive remedy, and law for consequential or incidental damages under any and all warranties is excluded to the extent exclusion permits liability.
This warranty does not cover or compensate for any loss of use damages that may occur as a result of failure of equipment cover under this warranty.
Clinton reserves the right to alter or change equipment without prior notice, and to repair or replace warranted equipment with new parts or new products.
Note: Exceeding the recommended weight capacity of any Clinton product with stationary weight or a total combined weight consisting of stationary weight and applied force under normal intended or unintended use voids this and all implied or stated warranties.
No merchandise may be shipped back to Clinton for credit without prior written authorization. Returns
authorized by Clinton must be freight prepaid (No collect deliveries will be accepted). All freight charges will be deducted from credit for items shipped with freight costs included. Upon receipt of the product an inspection will be made and a credit memo for the appropriate amount will be mailed. All products for return must be in original packaging, unused, unassembled and in condition for re-sale, or no credit may be issued. Product must be returned within 30 days of written authorization or new RGA# must be requested as credit percentage may be effected.
Contact Clinton for re-stocking fees
Returns received 121 days after delivery, will not receive any credit.
All orders deemed Special Order are Non-Returnable for any reason, but could fall under damage or
Parts are never returnable.
Due to the spread of bloodborne pathogens, all phlebotomy products are non returnable, unless they are unwrapped and in the original packaging.