Tech West Ultra Clean Large Facility Air Compressor
The Tech West Ultra Clean Large Facility Air Compressor leads the industry in design, quality and performance, delivering guaranteed clean, oil-free air to the larger dental facility.
Incorporating an energy efficient motor, fully enclosed OSHA approved fan guards, magnetic motor starters with overload protection and discharge air coalescing filters with regulator, the large facility air compressor also comes standard with a refrigerant air dryer
Our large facility dental compressor is an excellent choice for the Dental Schools, Military Clinics or Large Dental Facilities.
All compressors come wired for 24V remote switching ready for installation. In addition to a full two year warranty, Tech West will provide plumbing, electrical and installation assistance as needed.
- Dryer bypass valves.
- Finned cylinder and cylinder heads.
- Drive pulleys.
- Special designed flywheel supplies high volume airflow.
- All compressors are wired for low voltage.
- Crankcase lubrication level indicator.
- All compressor tanks are epoxy coated on the inside to meet ASME standards.
- Number of Users: 15
- Number of Motors X Horsepower: 1 x 7.5HP
- Volts: 230/460
- Air Dryer: Yes
- Tank Size: 120
- DB(A): 84
- Dimensions: 55”H x 40”D x 77”L
- Weight: 1,005 lbs
TECH WEST LARGE FACILITY AIR COMPRESSORS HAVE A FULL 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.